Det heter ikke OSCHLO !
Oslo havn 1798 / The Port of Oslo 1798
A downloadable digital experience for Windows and macOS
This is an interactive digital experience developed by Tidvis AS with the aim of giving the public access to Oslo's history in new and exciting ways. Explore the harbour area and the nearby streets, interiors and backyards, learn and find various items and goods to collect all the exploration cards.
The Port of Oslo 1798 is free to download and the developers Tidvis is a "not for profit" company. The project, it's 3D-models, content and Unity project files are all published on a cc-by-sa-license (open license), available for other game developers to use. Please consider a donation to make it easier for us to continue to develop and release more iterations, content and a more extensive digital world.
New features in Windows version only (a Mac update is in the works):
- Weather system: The weather changes every day according to real historical weather records. The time of day is however always midday for best lighting.
- Plants and vegetation: Historically accurate flowers, bushes and trees are added after consulting with researchers in this field.
- The Palee Garden (Paléhaven): Oslo's first public park is now possible to enter with it's roses, linden trees, a pavilion and an orangery
Read more about the project at The Port of Oslo homepage
Tidvis on Sketchfab
Please contact the developers at firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback, requests or questions.
Minimum requirements Mac OS X (approximately)
- OS: OS X 10.6.7 or newer
- Processor: 1,6 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
- Hard Drive: 2GB HD space
Minimum requirements Windows (approximately)
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB XP / 2 GB Vista
- Graphics: NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
- Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
Here you can see the installation process:
Click download now to get access to the following files: